Oshna attended to the needs of homeless animals and the mentally handicapped for most of his life in Iowa. He connected deeply with bears and moose as he explored the wild frontiers of Alaska. On several vision quests, Oshna climbed the mountains of Colorado, California, and Utah – meditating 6 hours a day while fasting in the forest. Oshna went on pilgrimages throughout Turkey with the spiritual guidance of a Sufi master. Oshna taught children of all ages to swim the oceans, climb the mountains, swing on trees, and be strong healthy yogis. Oshna studied with the Shamans of Peruvian South America, learned the nine rites of the Munay-ki including the healers rite and the bands of power. Oshna is versed in several therapeutic methods of counseling individuals in their spiritual development. These techniques help clients release old emotions and embrace newly emerging spiritual paradigms.
Oshna is a body positive heart centered dream worker lucid eye gazing belly dancer humble healthy foodie compassionate spontaneous intuitive animal-lover grounded sensuous passionate dancer creative flexible wild adventurer free refined clean clairvoyant patient loving drama free conversationalist peaceful curious playful song writer singer magical authentic generous teacher wild eccentric free spirited community mediator spiritual shaman performer sound healing poet yogi entrepreneur kind thrifty natural yoga practitioner quantum physicist motivational speaker health coach composer handy man medicine man animal and plant whisperering acrobat.
Oshna’s greatest desire is to be an inspiration to the world and lead the good people of the Earth towards their highest potential. Oshna is passionate about helping people and animals with their health, wealth, and wisdom. Oshna’s life goal is to see to it that all the children of all generations are blessed with pure and ideal peaceful love, air, shelter, water, and food.
- 2010-Present: Prepared Ayurvedic raw food diets, led retreats and yoga journeys for individuals in need of health wealth and wisdom makeovers
- 2009-2013: Worked with various clients with intuitive touch and voice, giving lectures, and mentoring the youth
- 2009: Gave a set of lectures on Meditation, Ayurveda and preventative herbal remedies in Chicago
- 2008: Went to Alaska to retreat into the deep forest. Learned from the spirits there and brought the wisdom learned back into the city of Anchorage and Eagle River where Oshna performed healing for hundreds of people
- 2005-2007: Wrapped in a cocoon of knowledge, Oshna was reclusive and studied day in and day out. Oshna did occasional healings and shared knowledge with close friends and family